Hope you are all doing well and keeping safe.
We’ve been trying to figure out how current events will affect your Mesa 57 delivery and no doubt this is new territory for many, including us. As of today here is where we stand:
Everyone at Maram is currently healthy and we are following the recommended steps to keep it that way.
Most of our materials have already been received or are arriving shortly, at this stage it does not look like we should have any delays regarding material supply
The 3rd party suppliers we work with to deliver you your Mesa 57 are as follows:
Wide belt sanding and CNC routing
Staining and painting
Freight and logistics
Currently they are operational, however we do not know if this may change in the near future. There are a lot of pieces that need to come together to deliver your Mesa 57 and with current events it is hard to predict how operational each of these, including us, will be.
For now, we continue working on Mesa 57 and are aiming for an April ship date. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.
Stay safe everyone! We'll keep you posted as we learn more.