Shipping to metro areas in Australia and US.
From lumber to the creation of Mesa 57, it takes 20 - 30 hours.
Rise 57 is a bolt on floating shelf specifically made for Mesa 57. It can mount your monitors ergonomically, hold your speakers up at height and display your various desk knick-knacks. Made from the same timber and hand finished, it's design complements the desk's bevel and curve.
Full Length Floating: No feet means the area beneath is free and full length adds 25% more desk space. All while maintaining a clean aesthetic.
Back Offset: Rise 57 is positioned slightly behind the desk, increasing the overall depth by 30mm. Less overlap with the table top and more room for you to work.
Strength: Powder coated steel brackets hold the timber shelf, strong enough to hold dual monitor arm desk clamps with 30” monitors*.
Curve: Along with complementing designs, it allows clear access to the flap and power board.
Rise 57 Specifications
- Dimensions: 1600 x 220 x 20mm
- Material: Vic Ash and Powder coated Steel
- Stains and Colour: Sand with Satin White brackets or Espresso with Satin Black brackets
- *Max centre load: 20 kg
Customise your Mesa 57 with a seamlessly integrated wireless charger. Select your charging location on the left or right hand side of the desk.
The charger is easily accessible from underneath the desk, giving you the flexibility to upgrade should wireless charging standards change.
These beautiful hand made hooks have a neodymium magnet in them, they can be placed anywhere on the metal strips underneath the desk. Being magnetic means, if you bump into them, they easily detach, protecting your knees and the hooks.
The standard magnetic hook can hold up to 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs). The Big Boi double arm magnetic hook can hang items weighing up to 5 kg (11 lbs).
Stains & Colours
Mesa 57 comes in 2 stain and colour options.
- Sand with Satin White compartment. This is a lighter stain that adds depth to the woods natural colour. The colour can be described somewhere between honey and teak.
- Espresso with Satin Black compartment. This is a darker stain that dramatically changes the colour of the Vic Ash. The colour can be described as walnut.
If Rise 57 is selected, it will match the desk's stain.
Please note as this desk is made from natural timber, grain and knot variations will occur, making each Mesa 57 unique.
All our timber is finished with Osmo natural oils and waxes.